- The toolbar is along the left side.
- The toolbar icons have changed (though all the same features are there). For example, import and export of data is still there, but the icons have changed:
- The basemap chooser is in the same place (upper right corner), but it looks different.
- The basemaps themselves are different. The topographical map also shows roads and building footprints where available.
- The default basemap is now aerial imagery.
- Markers are styled differently.
Take a look at this Knowledge Base article if you want to learn more about editing maps.
Measuring FeaturesThere is a new feature on the map toolbar - Measure Feature.
When this tool is active, clicking on a line or polygon will pop up a window telling you the distance of the line or area and perimeter of the polygon. Be aware that very large polygons may not accurately report their areas because of the algorithm used. However, it should be accurate enough for most practical uses.